FAVOURITE

Mui Ne Sunrise Sand Dunes

Saturday 12 August 2017

New Passion

Guess what is keeping me busy after work?   

I found a new passion, Vlogging! Exploring technology applications can be very addicting. I am still on the process of studying how to make videos better but I already posted few in Youtube. 

 There was one time I was browsing App Store and I found this app that can do a cloning video. I did create a video of myself being cloned which really made me laugh that I can’t get over it until the next day.   It’s how crazy I am now with making videos.


Anyway, I’ll share to you the six videos I posted in youtube in the hope you can help me increase likes, comments and subscription. J Find the link below.  Happy viewing!!! 

 1. Bai Tho 
 2. Hoi An
 4. Bana Hills
 5. Danang

No comments:

Post a Comment