FAVOURITE

Mui Ne Sunrise Sand Dunes

Thursday 6 July 2017

"FLYING" is not my cup of tea

Sleep deprived? Oh well, I am now, so I might as well hit the keyboards and write down my thoughts.  It’s past midnight and I am still wide awake.  Why? Because I hate flying and I am going to fly again in few hours.  I can’t help it I am addicted to my job, so I am obliged to fly.

Taking care of hotel’s performance was not in my career’s dream lists but I landed in this job. I find it challenging, so I am loving it now. However, the hotels I am overseeing are located from north to south, so I have to fly every now and then.  

I have few pilot friends that educated me on how the aircraft performs while flying but my brain still uneasy about it.  If only Mr. Clouds is around it might help. I used to imagine him on the yoke actually. I was crazy over him, so just chatting with him before I get on the plane gave me enough courage to set aside my fear. 

And guess what? To think, all he did was to scare me until I felt like throwing up already.  When I told him that I felt like throwing up with his jokes on planes, he would just say “oh really?”  But beckon me to get a shot of whisky before boarding which I find sweet.

Anyway, he is always been in my blog recently, so I think I will share his background why I call him Mr. Clouds.  Aren’t you curious?  He is a pilot J, hence I call him Mr. Clouds.  He is sweet but emotionally unavailable, so there’s “no we”. Life however moves on.  Who knows I can find someone like him in my journey? Maybe when I get on the plane in few hours the person who will sit next to me might have Mr. Clouds personality? Ohhhh that would be one in a lifetime chance for me to fall in love, other than my job of course!


Oh well,  sorry folks, I just got reminded of him. You can’t blame me if I talked about him, we shared nothing but happy moments and he was always there for me. So, maybe I will just think he will be there with me on the yoke in few hours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment