FAVOURITE

Mui Ne Sunrise Sand Dunes

Tuesday 18 July 2017

A Dance To Forget

“Dance with me and pretend there’s we”, Mr. Clouds pleaded while Charlie Puth’s "Then There’s You" song reverberated throughout the room.  I was dancing in his arms and my heart jumped with joy. I wanted to shout, “ohhh heaven can take me now, it’s a dream come true”!  

Tina’s voice was calling me from afar though, “Ms. the rain stopped, let’s go”. I have been dying to be in his arms all night long, so with a frustrating voice I was telling Tina to go away and don’t disturb us.  But Tina was persistent, her voice was getting louder.  She was tapping my shoulder,“Ms. oi, it’s 10pm already, I am too sleepy, let’s go before it rains again”.

 It was then that I opened my eyes and remembered we were in Sandy Bay Beach restaurant waiting for the rain to stop.  Tired from running, I drowsed off while lying on the restaurant’s couch after a heavy bite of the pizza we ordered.  On Tina's hand was her phone playing Charlie Puth’s “Then There’s You” song. Tina was standing next to me as she was waking me up. 

Tina and me at Sandy Bay Beach
Restaurant after an hour of walk and run. 
OMG and I thought I was dancing with Mr. Clouds for real pleading me to think there’s “we”! It was all just a dream! Freaking dream! I need to wake up and head off straight to bed.

That’s it! Mr. Clouds has been running a full marathon in my head. He must have been very tired now, so I let him rest from my craziness. 

Alright! Watch out for my next travel stories and unusual experiences in hotels soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment