FAVOURITE

Mui Ne Sunrise Sand Dunes

Thursday 7 September 2017

BLOG vs VLOG banner captions

        Eight years ago I’ve created this blog as I wrote a diary which I could not sustain.  I only jot down my thoughts when I feel like writing, so I decided to just create a blog that I can publicly share. The URL itself explains what was in my thoughts when I signed up for this. 
       My nickname is Mic-Mic but some of my close friends call me Mickey, so I formed mickey-friends-places-events because I love traveling, meeting people and embracing culture and adventures. My nickname plus my passion equals the birth of my URL. The banner Colors of Vietnam- Asia was born because most of the stories are in Vietnam.
      Anyway, quite recently I found a new passion which is video editing, documenting my experience using IOS. Apple’s Imovie application is quite handy and since it was installed in my phone I thought I might as well use it. By just one video and I get addicted already. 
      I spent my sleepless night video editing and exploring social media, so I decided to instead join the Vloggers world to have direction of my videos.
      Having said that, I’ve created a "GOING PLACES" banner for my Youtube channel as my videos are all about documenting my travel. The culture, food and adventures that I will embrace will be captured in videos. I am passionate of what I am doing, so I know one day I can share to you good video copies.  
      Life is a journey, let's make it colorful!   

No comments:

Post a Comment