FAVOURITE

Mui Ne Sunrise Sand Dunes

Saturday 13 May 2017

“Life is short, break the rules”

Hello there, I am back again.

I actually just came from cinema where I’ve watched movie with aka Mr. Clouds once.  Then I remember I wrote something few weeks ago that I didn’t post.  I was having second thoughts of posting it because I am pouring my heart out and I don’t even know where he is now. Funny isn’t it?  

Oh well, that’s how crazy I can get when I like someone.  I am a strong believer of Mark Twain’s famous phrase, “life is short, break the rules”!

I had enough of depriving myself of happiness, so I might as well be selfish.  “Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything” that made me smile.   He made me laugh and I felt special when I was with him.  It was only for quite a short period of time though but it was such a moment to cherish.  

Two months ago, I got a text message from an unknown number which was supposed to land in unattended inbox had it not been for the picture attached to it.

My heart leaped when I saw the familiar face of a friend whom I danced with during my surprised birthday party over a year ago.  I couldn’t believed he still had my number.  
We met for an afternoon coffee that extended to dinner and a movie. We parted past midnight and I thought I won’t see him again. But I was wrong, the one day was extended into over a month.

 It was a month of beautiful banter in life which composed of laughter, sweetness, thrills, excitement, dreams, wishes and what’s not.  I was like a teenager, a school kid with him.  We throw jokes that only us can understand. I found a chemistry electrifying all my senses which I didn’t know it exists.

Funny but even the lyrics of my favourite pop music suddenly become meaningful.

And it’s weird he was gone but I am not miserable remembering him. I still smile when something or any activities reminded me of him. It’s like the thrill is still there.

I had my share of painful separation in the past but being with him for a month I realize I am way over my grief and I didn’t know it until I played fire with him.

There was “no we” but it was the best days of my life. No regrets at all.

Life for me was all about work and networking party but having a short encounter with Mr. “Clouds” told me I am ready to open my heart again to someone I will meet in my journey. It took me over two years and an encounter with Mr. Clouds to realize I am healed.  
Thanks to him. 

Time healed the wounds but I didn’t know until Mr. Clouds left.  Everything happened for a reason I guess.
I thought, just as I was enjoying the course of life with Mr. Clouds and he had to go. 

Life is short when I am happy but life is too long when I am not, I think. 

To Mr. Clouds, wherever you are, thank you for making me feel very special and being loved.  The attention and care I get were enough compensation for how short our time was.  


And to everyone, do not judge me by my past because I don’t live there anymore. I broke the rules and what I got is a new me.  J


No comments:

Post a Comment